The HIBR 10 Year Limited Warranty covers only HIBR Mattresses purchased directly from hibr.com or Amazon.com and the individual whom originally purchased the product, starting on the date at which the Mattress is received by the customer. This warranty is non-transferrable. This warranty is limited to material defects as a result of defective materials or workmanship.
The HIBR Mattress is intended to be used on a firm, flat surface, or on a bed capable of handling the weight of the bed and it’s users. Your HIBR Mattress is intended to be rotated on a periodic basis (not flipped) for uniform wear throughout the life of your mattress. The warranty does not cover your mattress if you use it in a manner outside of this scope.
What This Warranty Covers
The HIBR 10 Year Limited Warranty covers the following under normal and intended use of a HIBR Mattress (normal and intended use is defined as using the mattress for the purpose of sleeping or reclining):
- Visibly noticeable indentation or sagging of the mattress by more than 1″, when no weight is applied to the mattress and not otherwise occurring from normal wear and tear or improper foundation or support
- A physical flaw or defect in the memory foam such as cracking or splitting
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
While the HIBR 10 Year Limited Warranty namely covers defects in craftsmanship, it does not cover the following:
- Damages caused to the mattress through normal wear and tear or through other activities not intended for the use of a mattress. This includes damages that may have occurred by not using a proper foundation or support for a HIBR Mattress.
- Comfort preference
- Mattresses that have previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
- Physical damage to the mattress and/or cover, including (but not limited to): tears, burns, cuts, stains, liquid damage.
Product Replacement Terms
To make a claim under the HIBR Mattress Limited Warranty, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, proof of purchase, and warranty claim. We may elect to repair the mattress or completely replace the mattress, however we reserve the right to make that decision. If we choose to replace the mattress, we will replace it with the closest model to that mattress at the time of replacement. Any repair or replacement will not extend the timeframe of the original warranty. The customer may be held responsible for any freight charges involved with the replacement of a mattress under warranty.
Limitation of Liability
This warranty is governed by the laws of the state of South Carolina.
248 N. Laurens St.
Greenville, SC 29601